The Building Blocks Center for Autism team has worked with Chik-Fil-A of Danville to organize a spirit night fundraiser for the Dan River Autism Awareness 5k.
Here’s how it works:
- Get a flyer from a Building Blocks team member. You can download a flyer here,Â or you can call their team captain, Jennifer Kobke, at (434) 797-5530 to pick one up!
- Go to Chik-Fil-A on Riverside Drive in Danville on Wednesday, April 18, from 5pm – 8pm and purchase food
- Present your flyer at the time of your food purchase. This is important because it makes step #4 possible!
- 10% of your purchase will be donated to the Dan River Autism Awareness 5k!
Thank you to Chik-Fil-A and Building Blocks for hosting this spirit night for the Dan River Autism Awareness 5k!
Contact me to share your ideas for raising autism awareness or to join the 5k planning committee.
Latest posts by Lauren Mathena (see all)
- Me’s Burgers & Brews goes blue for autism - March 31, 2016
- Go Blue for Autism on Saturday, April 2, 2016 at the Danville Science Center - March 27, 2016
- Martinsville Physical Therapy to sponsor the 5th Annual Dan River Autism Awareness 5k - March 9, 2016