We need your help to design the t-shirt for the 5th Annual Dan River Autism Awareness 5k!
Who can enter a design?
- Dan River Autism Awareness 5k Participant or Volunteer
- Individual on the Spectrum
- Sibling or Parent of an individual on the spectrum
Individuals of all ages and artistic capabilities are encouraged to enter our t-shirt design contest. Entries are limited to one design per person.
- Each design should fill a 8.5″ x 11″ piece of paper
- Because the winning design will be converted to a t-shirt design, each design must be limited to 3 colors: red, blue, and yellow. We will add the 5k logo (the puzzle piece the event name) to the corner of each design.
- Content of the design is not restricted but should be family friendly.
- Each design must include your name and phone number on the back of the paper. Please print clearly.
When is the deadline? Where to send designs?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, February 24, 2016. Entries must be delivered or mailed (without folding) to the 5k Headquarters at 242 NorDan Drive, Danville, VA 24540.
How will the winning design be chosen?
- All entries that meet the design requirements above will be posted on the Dan River Autism 5k Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/drautism5k
- Voters can vote for the design they would like to see on this year’s t-shirt by clicking “like” on that image on the 5k Facebook page. Voters can vote on multiple designs. The design with the most votes will be used on the t-shirt.
- Voting will be open from February 26, 2016. Voting will close on March 4, 2016 at 5pm.
Questions? Contact a race director at firstname.lastname@example.org