We are gearing up for the 3rd Annual Autism Awareness 5k and we need your help! If you are a parent, educator, or advocate for individuals with autism, or if you just enjoy participating in 5k run or walk events, attend the planning meeting this Thursday, January 23, 214 at Building Blocks Center for Children with Autism (175 Deer Run Road, Danville, Virginia 24540).
Building Blocks staff will be on hand to watch children for the duration of the meeting. Please share with friends and spread the word about becoming involved in this exciting community effort! Join the Facebook event or RSVP to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When and Where:
- Thursday, January 23, 2014 from 6:00 to 7:30pm
- Building Blocks Center for Children with Autism (175 Deer Run Road, Danville, Virginia 24540)
Who should attend this meeting?
- Team Captains (Learn how to start a team here)
- Planning Team Members (Learn how to join the Planning Team here)
- Anyone interested in getting involved in the 2014 Dan River Autism Awareness 5k
What’s on the agenda?
- Reviewing opportunities for improvement from 2013
- Setting goals for 2014
- Discussing recruitment and fundraising strategies
We hope to see you there!